Saturday, December 26, 2009

Inspiration




1. One of my favourite places to travel (after driving a long drive from Seattle down to Oregon), I found the place that I had been wondering about for quite awhile. I had heard it was magnificent and have not stopped talking about it since! The rock is known as Haystack Rock, a gigantic monolith that sits near the nearby "needles" on Cannon Beach. It's about a 4 hour drive (in good weather) from Seattle and should not be missed. Sure it's a little bit of a challenge to find and you can get nearly lost in the Oregon roads that lead you there, but boy is it worth it! If you get the chance, walk right up to Haystack Rock and put your feet in the water... it is quite cold though! Also, take a stop in the town and walk around the artsy shops. It's one place in Oregon (albeit the only one I have literally stopped in) and so far is my favourite of the Northwestern United States.

2. My favourite travel show; watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment